Adhesive tape is a flexible treatment tape and adhesive that can relieve pain and reduce swelling and inflammation and support joints and muscles and help to improve and enhance athletic performance.
Infection area before applying :
1_Press the pain receptors
2_ pressure on blood vessels
3_ squeeze the lymph vessels
4_ decreased lymph drainage
5_ low blood flow
The affected area after applying :
1_ No pressure on the sensory receptors
2_dilation of blood vessels
3_ widening of the lymph vessels
4_ Boosting blood flow
5_ increase the percentage of lymphatic drainage
Benefits of adhesive tape?
1- Pain removal
2- It supports or reduces muscle contraction or muscle strain
3- It speeds up the process of recovery and recovery from bruises and bruises
4- Rapid recovery during muscle overload
5- Reduces swelling and inflammation
7- Enhances weak muscle strength and increases muscle tone
8- Supports muscle and joint injury without restricting the range of motion of the joint
Medical adhesive components
• Cotton or synthetic material with a little bit of elasticity
• Free from liquids and additives
• Free from chemicals and narcotic
• Synthetic fibers are non-allergic
Most Popular Types of Adhesive Tapes:
• Pressure sensitive adhesives (PSAs) are tacky at room temperature in dry form. They adhere firmly to a variety of surfaces and require only the application of a finger or hand.
• Heat activated tape is usually tack-free until it is activated by a heat source.
• Water activated tape, gummed paper tape or gummed tape is a starch adhesive on a kraft paper backing which becomes sticky when moistened.