All parts of the body are micro-empty. Prostate cancer occurs when the prostate grows free in a non-
disciplined, and eventually a mass is formed called a tumor.
Some if this cancer grow slowly while others grow faster.
Sometimes prostate cancer cells spread out of the prostate to other parts of the body.
it is not infectious and cannot be transmitted to other people.
People with this cancer
The risk of prostate cancer increases as men age, which is more common in men over the age of
70, less common in men under the age of 50.
It is not yet known what caused prostate cancer, but there are some risk factors that may increase your chances of developing it.
Black men are more at risk of prostate cancer and usually develop it at a young age.
Stages and degrees of prostate cancer
• The stage of cancer means how large it is and whether it has spread to other parts of the body.
What are the symptoms of this disease?
Symptoms of the spread of malignant prostate disease there are some symptoms that appear in the patient of malignant prostate disease and may indicate its prevalence, the most important of these symptoms can be indicated as follows:
• Bulge in the pelvic or legs area.
• Pain or numbness in the legs, feet, or hips.
• Chronic bone pain can result in fractures.
• it is common when cancer cells migrate from the prostate, and the most common organs they can reach bones and lymph nodes in the pelvis, as well as can reach the lung, liver, brain, and other organs.
Are the causes of this cancer?
The exact causes of this type of cancer are unknown, as with other cancers, but there are factors that increase the risk of developing it:
• Genetic causes
• Negative environmental conditions
• Family history of the disease